As our SoMe Manager you are the voice of our company across social channels. You are an important part our marketing team, increasing awareness for our company and our creator community. You will be a driving force in a team creating awesome quality content, responding to comments, increasing engagement, setting the tone and voice of our brand and helping us grow our social media audience.
As our SoMe Manager, we expect that you are living and breathing Social Media and are up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends. You have excellent communication skills and loves to think outside the box. Besides that, you are a true team player and a fast learner.
This will be your responsibilities
- Create, edit and publish engaging content daily (e.g. texts, photos, videos and news).
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Monitor SEO, web & app traffic metrics and other data to improve our results
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee how our social media accounts are designed and visually presented.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Be an active part of campaign planning in our social media channels.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
This is the requirements:
- Proven work experience as SoMe Manager or similar work as a part of a marketing team - min 1 year.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Great copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Great knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- A creative mindset and a hunger to make the world a better place for creators.
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Skills in advanced video editing
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven leadership experience
This is the adventure you're entering:
- Be an important part of a fast growing tech startup within the creator economy - empowering creators to earn a living.
- 20 awesome colleagues from several different nationalities.
- Work at our HQ in the harbor area of central Sundsvall, or remote from where ever you want.
- Competitive salary, perks and benefits.
Is this your dream job? Don't wait, apply now! We are conducting interviews ongoing and will employ when we find the right match.
We are looking forward to hear from you 🤩
Your friends at VOYD